Group Data And Assessment Manager
Salary: PO4 £40,653 – £43,503 (Sp 41-44)
Permanent |35 hours per week
All Year Round
St Paul’s Way Trust School, supported by Queen Mary University of London is seeking to appoint an exceptionally talented and experienced Data Manager.
The successful candidate will:
· Manage, maintain and developing an efficient and effective school Management Information System (MIS) and related analysis tools.
· Develop systems and databases to further the effectiveness of teaching and learning and school organization.
· Deliver appropriate information reporting systems for internal and external purposes.
· Aid senior and middle leaders in the use of performance information to identify strengths and weaknesses and priorities for improvement in order to help raise standards.
· Ensure compliance with data protection legislation and safeguard the integrity of data.
This is an outstanding career opportunity for an individual who has significant experience of school data systems. The position offers a wide scope of responsibility with the need to work closely with a wide number of individuals across the school including the pastoral teams and members of the senior leadership team.
St Paul's Way Trust School, a National Teaching School - outstanding in every Ofsted category, now moves into its next exciting phase of expansion as the founding school in the newly formed ‘University School’s Trust’ a Multi-academy Trust led by Queen Mary University of London (lead sponsor).
Our award winning building is situated in the heart of East London. Professor Brian Cox OBE is our Patron.
If you would like to be play a pivotal role in the life of the school and offer whole hearted support to its vision, we would very much like to hear from you.
To arrange a visit, please email email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 9am, Monday 16th July 2018
Interviews on: Wednesday, 18th July 2018
Please note: we do not accept CVs alone.
For further details of the post and to download an application pack please visit www.spwt.net
To apply, please send covering letter and completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
MPS and UPS scales are decided in accordance with the school’s pay policy. Details are available to applicants on request. St Paul’s Way Trust School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS Check