1. To work in collaboratively with the division team and curriculum staff to contribute to the pastoral care of students.
2. To support students with welfare and financial issues by providing information and, advice
3. To ensure that up to date welfare and financial information is available for prospective learners, learners and college guidance/tutorial staff.
4. To promote Health and Wellbeing Awareness events to support the Personal Development Behavior and Welfare of all students
5. To assist Safeguarding Officers in first line response to safeguarding concerns
6. To be involved in the preparation and delivery of group work to students on health related issues such as; alcohol awareness, anger management, and confidence building
7. To provide advice and guidance on accommodation and housing.
8. To provide initial advice and guidance on all support services, to include the admissions and additional learning support process
9. To liaise with external agencies concerning benefits, housing and support units.
10. To support staff to identify ‘at risk’ learners, sign posting and referring where necessary
11. To use all identified recording systems to record interventions and sharing of information to curriculum and the divisions teams as appropriate