Aims of Job/Job Purpose
The post holder will provide technical guidance, support and assistance on a wide range of duties in relation to workshop activities, support the learners, and keep an accurate inventory of equipment and consumables.
Key Account-abilities and Responsibilities
- Keep salons and clinics clean and tidy.
- Work alongside and support the senior technician and lecturers in all practical lessons.
- Assist in keeping an inventory of equipment and consumables.
- Complete and update risk assessments for services, salons and products.
- Liaise with clients and sales representatives.
- Check equipment on a daily basis to make sure it is in a safe working order at all times.
- Assist the senior technician with the allocation of work as appropriate.
- Attend and contribute to the Divisional meetings.
- Assist with equipment, consumables and co-ordination of Health & Safety and Risk Assessment activities for all areas.
- Facilitate meeting the college’s health and safety requirements.
- Reception duties
- Monitor and maintain laundry.
- Any other duties, which are commensurate with the grade and nature of the post.