ISA Wenhua International Center of A-Level is looking for high potential candidates and experienced teachers for to start in August 2022.
- Coordinator the work and draw up a plan for the Art Department
- Oversee and maintain the resources of the department to ensure the quality of learning for students
- Organize exhibitions or related activities for the learning of students
- Organize visits to Art galleries.
- Contribute to school publications relating to academic studies as required
- Keep in touch with developments in the wider world of Art and Design.
- Strong command of English
- Holder of Bachelor's Degree or higher with Major in Arts
- Attained recognized teacher qualification (e.g. B.Ed., M.Ed, PGDE/PGCE)
- Not less two years in full-time teaching at mainstream school setting
- Well-versed in various teaching resources including digital tools to support and enhance teaching and learning
- Sensitivity to the cultural differences
- A willingness to actively participate in the academic enrichment and co-curricular programmes
Interested candidates please click "Quick Apply" for application. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend face-to-face and/or online interview with our recruitment team.
Candidates are requested to provide three referees for pre-employment reference check from current and previous employers. The referees must be the Head of School/Principal or the direct supervisor from the school management team.
ISA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and appropriate background check.
INQUIRE 探究 | SUCCEED 成就 | ACT 践行
Inquire. Discover the wonders in the world
Succeed. Strive to be the best that you can be
Act. Make a positive difference in the world
ISA International Education Group (ISAIEG) is a provider of high quality schools a...