Our Client educates girls and young women to enable them to develop Christian character, to achieve personal excellence in all fields of endeavour. The core values prized by the School are: Christian values of compassion, care, integrity, respect and discipline; a spirit of service; a balanced and broad education; academic excellence; intellectual inquiry and creativity. The School provides excellent opportunities for participation in an extensive academic, sporting and cultural programs, as well as setting high standards in personal care and attention to individual student’s needs.
About the Role:
- Head of Boarding
- Full Time; Permanent
- January 15th Start Date
- Strong proven pastoral care experience
About the School:
- All Girls independent School
- High expectations for both students and staff alike
- Experience in similar positions preferred
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Must hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Must be eligible to work in Australia; Working VISA or Permanent Residency
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Ref #TES1710-522438 or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).