HEAD OF BOARDING/PASTORAL CARE, Letovo International School, Moscow
Required for January 2018.
1000 students - 13 to 18 years - school opens to students September 2018.
This appointment offers a unique opportunity to join the founding team of a new non-profit private boarding school for gifted and talented students opening in September 2018 in Moscow.
The school is committed to using the very best pedagogical practices and supporting its teachers in the delivery of a world class curriculum, with outstanding facilities on an award winning campus.
It will be a highly selective school serving 1000 able students from Moscow and across Russia in grades seven through eleven, with half of the student body boarding on the campus. The school will follow the International Baccalaureate and Russian Curriculum.
As a member of the Leadership Team, you:
- Are excited by the opportunity to be part of developing a new school
- Thrive on challenge and have high aspirations for all students
- Have the ability to lead, motivate and inspire students and staff
- Are willing to contribute to the school and community life
- Are resilient in a challenging and hard working environment
- If you want to be part of this exciting project and help shape innovative education for the future then Letovo International school is for you.
Dr Ralph Townsend, Headmaster of Winchester College UK 2005-2016, has been working with the Letovo team since the inception of the project in 2013. Dr Townsend writes:
"The Letovo project has been managed through by a highly professional team of educators and consultants who have spared neither time nor expense in building meticulously the foundations of a world class school. It has been my privilege to work closely with the team. Any teacher with an adventurous spirit who wishes to work in an academically ambitious school in one of the world's great cities should consider Letovo seriously. I predict it will become one of the world's great schools."
To apply for this position please visit www.anthonymillard.co.uk or for an informal discussion please telephone Nicola Morris on +44 (0)7917 340186 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org