Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Head of Business Studies and Economics Teacher for an outstanding grammar school in Buckinghamshire. Set in an historic town located in the beautiful surroundings offered by South Bucks, the extremely successful school is well resourced and the curriculum is well rounded. It can be reached by car using the M40 or via a direct train journey from London. The successful Head of Business Studies and Economics Teacher would start in September 2018 and be contracted on a full time, permanent basis.
About the Role
· Head of Business Studies and Economics Teacher
· Permanent, full time
· Start September 2018
· Up to £36,000 depending on experience and qualifications
About the School
· Outstanding School
· Selective Grammar School
· High achieving academically
· Excellent sporting and arts achievements
· Within easy reach of a direct rail link to London or the M40 motorway
In order to be considered for this role, the Head of Business Studies and Economics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMA1381.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.