Lead a truly outstanding centre of Early Years, with a great team of teachers, delightful children and world class facilities
This school understands the importance of early years education and provides the support, resources and facilities to deliver a curriculum focused on children's individual learning needs, adapting the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Curriculum to their vibrant, international setting.
You will be:
- A Primary Assistant or Deputy Head or leading in a large Early Years setting
- Aware of the needs of children for whom English is not their first language
- Up to date with UK curriculum experience
This school offers:
- Excellent benefits including furnished accommodation, free 5 star lunches, insurance, flights, bonus, induction
- An out-of-class assistant and good clerical support
- A caring and compassionate environment
What their teachers say:
- "I love it here, my children love it here. I bet you will love it here."
- "You really can have an excellent work-life balance and lead a very high quality of living. Living in Bangkok and Thailand gives you so many opportunities to explore the region too, and you can enjoy spending time on islands, in the jungle, or up mountains literally within hours of the School finishing for a weekend or for the holidays."
To request a candidate information pack or for an informal confidential chat, phone Victoria Wakerley on 0203 194 3043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org