Classics is taught throughout LEH, including Latin and Greek languages to A level and an optional classical studies course in Year 9. Every year A level students go on to study classics at top universities, notably Oxford. We are seeking an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher, who can demonstrate commitment to the highest academic standards, to lead and grow the department.
Lady Eleanor Holles is a thriving and academically successful school situated on a 24-acre site on the outskirts of London. The school has its own attractive pay and benefits structure. Some of our most popular benefits are listed below:
• Teachers' Pension Scheme for teaching staff and membership of LEH Group Pension Scheme (with life assurance) for non-teaching staff
• Free lunches, tea and coffee
• Generous occupational sick pay scheme
• Medical cash plan
• 'Care First' Employee Assistance Programme
• Occupational Health Service
• Learning and development opportunities, including financial support for postgraduate study
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free car parking on site
• Library facilities open to all
• Use of 25-metre swimming pool at specified times
• Staff receive free or reduced price tickets to attend the excellent school drama and music productions
• School fee reductions for LEH; the school also has an arrangement for fee reduction at Hampton School (a leading boys’ independent school adjacent to LEH)
• The school offers a rent or mortgage allowance subsidy for new permanent teaching/non-teaching staff who are at the start of their careers or relocate to the area in order to take up the post
An application pack is available from the school’s website by clicking here. Ap plications must be made on the school’s own form, and should be sent to email@example.com.
The closing date is noon on 27th January 2020.
CVs will not be considered and should not be submitted.
Lady Eleanor Holles School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Hanworth Road, Hampton, Middlesex TW12 3HF
Tel: 020 8979 1601
Registered charity no. 1130254