Epsom College in Malaysia seeks to appoint a Head of Computer Science for August 2021.
The successful candidate will have experience of teaching Computer Science across the school including KS5 and A-level.
The successful candidate must:
- be qualified to teach the British Curriculum and have experience within UK based educational institutions;
- possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS);
- have excellent native, or native level English, both written and verbal; C2 is a minimum requirement for a non-native speaker of English;
- minimum 3 years of working experience in an international setting is preferred.
Opportunities for career development exist, where the College actively supports Professional Development for all staff.
All staff are expected to play a full part in the boarding and co-curricular life of the College, involving regular evening and weekend duties.
The College operates a six day week, Monday to Saturday.
Please submit a letter of application along with the application form and resume. The deadline for applications will be 5.00 pm on Friday 21st May 2021 (Malaysian Time). However, the College reserves the right to interview and appoint outstanding candidates before this date.
Teachers currently working in Malaysia are encouraged to apply.
The College offers a generous staff package including competitive salary, health insurance and for expatriate teachers, relocation costs and accommodation.
Epsom College in Malaysia is committed to the safeguarding of pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to necessary background and qualification checks. The College is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications regardless of age, gender, race, religion and disability.
Epsom College in Malaysia (ECiM)
Bandar Enstek, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
British Tradition, Global Learning, Universal Success
At ECiM, our aim is to provide exceptional all-round opportunities - academic, social, sporting and cultural - in a safe and supportive community. We are a school that aims for excellence, and val...