Head of Computer Science/ICT
Required for September 2018
Salary: TLR 1A (£7,699)
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to join St. Cuthbert’s RC High School, a good, popular and exciting school with our state of the art building providing a wonderful environment for learning.
At St Cuthbert’s we have a strong Catholic ethos, however, you do not have to be a Catholic to join our school community as we welcome everyone who shares our values. We are committed to achievement and success and are looking for a candidate prepared to become part of our highly motivated team committed to a caring Christian community where each pupil is encouraged to develop their talents to the full.
The successful applicant will:
· Motivate, challenge and inspire pupils to succeed.
· Be organised and methodical to ensure all responsibilities and requirements relating to the post of Head of Department are achieved and complete
· Be committed to improving the outcomes for all pupils
· Have high expectations of themselves, the pupils and all other staff.
· Have excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and improve practice in others
We can offer you:
· Experience of teaching in a school with rapidly improving results
· Being part of a dedicated vibrant team
· State of the art facilities
· Superb opportunities for professional development
Closing Date: Noon, Friday 20 April 2018
Interviews: Monday, 30 April 2018
Further details and application forms are available from the school website www.scrchs.net. Completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address below. To arrange a visit please contact Mrs G Davis, Headteacher’s PA.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record and Background (DBS) check.
Applicants are informed that, if appointed to this post, their contract of employment will be with school governing body who is the employer and not Rochdale Council.