Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Head of Department / Drama Teacher to work in an ‘Outstanding’ independent school in North West London. The ideal Head of Department / Drama Teacher must have a great knowledge of teaching GCSE Drama and be sympathetic to the Hindu ethos of the school. The Head of Department / Drama Teacher must be passionate, and bring good energy to the team. This role is to start in September 2018 with the view of a permanent contract.
About this role
· Head of Department / Drama Teacher
· To start September 2018 with the view of going permanent
· Must have a great knowledge of teaching A Level English Literature
· Must be comfortable teaching up to GCSE with the possibility of teaching A’ Level Drama
· Daily rate from £140-£160 depending on experience
About the school
· An ‘Outstanding’ independent school
· A strong ethos for the Hindu religion
· This is a high achieving school with pupils often going on to further education
· Behaviour is judged to be outstanding throughout the school
· The school has established and continues to grow its link with the local community
In order to be considered for this role, the Head of Department / Drama Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Be able to provide references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number FXZD18521
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.