We are a K-12 school located in Johor, Malaysia, just across from Singapore. In December 2019, we entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with Repton International Schools Limited (RISL) to start as Repton Malaysia in the next Academic Year beginning September 2020.
As a flagship school of a renowned listed company in Singapore, the new school intends to solidify its premium position as an esteemed educational institution of the highest repute. Bringing on board the best practices in British education, and time tested traditions of a renowned British institution, Excelsior in its new form will present itself as a serious contender for prominence in South-East Asia.
To start this exciting effort, the School seeks to invite highly motivated and talented educators to join in this pioneering endeavour –- an endeavour that speaks of the nurturing heart of a Teacher and daring dreams of a Pioneer in thought and action.
Summary of the role
- To be accountable for the standards of teaching and learning, and student progress in Literacy throughout the primary section.
- To lead, manage and develop Literacy throughout the primary section.
- To manage a team and ensuring best practices across identified areas of the curriculum.
- To develop the use of technologies to support and enhance teaching and learning.
- To lead, develop and enhance classroom practice of teaching staff and teaching assistants.
Please refer to the attached Job Description for more details on the role.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
Closing date: 30 March 2020