Ash Manor School is a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is now on a journey to becoming outstanding.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational person to lead our Geography Department from September 2017. This position would be suitable for an established teacher who is ambitious and would like to progress to the next stage of their career. You will be a motivated and driven individual who has the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
- Believes in young people.
- Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom and as a leader.
- Is keen to lead and manage a highly motivated staff team.
- Is passionate about geography and is keen to improve standards across all year groups.
- Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
- Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
- Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the faculty.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise students achievements even further.
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment.
- Opportunities for further professional development.
- Child Care Voucher Scheme.
- Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff.
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community.
For further information and to apply please visit our website www.ashmanorschool.com/vacancies Please download an application form and once completed send to email@example.com
Closing date: 9am, Tuesday 21 March 2017.
Interview date: Monday 27 March 2017.
We reserve the right to interview upon receipt of a suitable application therefore the position may close prior to the stipulated closure date.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.