Closing date: 2nd October 2017
The governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic individual to join this 11-16 Catholic school.
The successful candidate will
- have an absolute commitment to educational outcomes for all children, regardless of background or ability
- have a track record of excellent teaching in their subject area
- be willing to go the extra mile to raise standards through excellent teaching and intensive interactions outside of school hours
- have ambitions for future personal leadership development
- be resilient, have a good sense of humour and relish challenges
- be relentless in ensuring our pupils are “inspired, excellent and succeed”
In return, the successful candidate will join an exciting and forward-thinking school. Our school is well along on its rapid school improvement journey. We work in partnership with Blessed Thomas Holford Catholic College, an outstanding Catholic school in Altrincham, and we are a dedicated family of staff and pupils who believe our school can be outstanding in a few years’ time. We work within an honest, open and supportive ethos. Our recent Ofsted monitoring visits reflect this in that:
“Leaders are unrelenting in their pursuit of excellence”
“Staff morale is very high”
Staff are “dedicated, hard working and unquestionably passionate”
We also offer staff at all levels an exceptional professional development menu aimed at creating exceptionally skilled leaders. Links to our monitoring reports are available on our website – www.allsaintscatholiccollege.com.
Application forms, further details and an information pack are available from the school’s website. Visits to the school prospective candidates are warmly welcomed, by appointment. Please contact Linda Emmett, Headteacher, to arrange a visit by emailing email@example.com or by telephone to 0161 338 9781.
Completed applications, using the CES application form and including a personal statement, should be returned by email to the Headteacher by 9.00am on Monday 2nd October 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email or telephone on the 2nd October, and requests for references will be made on the same day.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
Interviews will take place during week commencing 9th October 2017.