Hills Grammar seeks applications from 'Extraordinary' professionals for the following position commencing in Term 2 2021
Head of Department | Learning Enrichment
The Head of Learning Enrichment is responsible for promoting an inclusive educational environment through co-ordination, oversight, and monitoring of students with additional needs, including gifted & talented and learning support.
We are looking for someone with proven success in leading a team, strong intellectual acumen, a fine understanding of 21st Century learning, solid IT competencies, superb classroom practice, excellent collegial, interpersonal, and communication skills, and an authentic commitment to the wellbeing of students and supporting the School’s vision.
- an appropriate university degree and teaching qualification
- Postgraduate academic qualifications in Gifted Education and Special Education (Preferred)
- Proven ability to lead a team and work collaboratively with staff and parents
- Knowledge of 21st Century learning and teaching, how students learn, and study skills
- Working effectively in a team environment.
- Proven competency at integrating ICT into teaching
- Respect and appreciation of young people and their learning needs
APPLICATIONS | Closing date 23 April 2021
IMPORTANT Please Note:
- All applications must be accompanied with the Schools Employment Application Form, which can be found on the Schools website at: https://www.hillsgrammar.nsw.edu.au/employment
- To be eligible for this role you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, have an active membership with NESA, and have a current Working with Children Clearance
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Hills Grammar School
The Hills District, Sydney
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
Hills Grammar is a truly independent, intentionally co-educational, proudly diverse and inclusive with no religious affiliation, Pre K to Year 12 School located in Kenthurst, part of Sydney’s growing Hills District.
With intentionally small class siz...