Position: HOD Mathematics
Start Date: Immediate and August 2017
Student Level: Elementary/Middle/High
To raise standards of student attainment and achievement within the whole curiculum area and to monitor and support student progress. Have accountability for student progress and development within the subject area.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics
- Minimum teaching experience: 5 years in American Curriculum
- Experience of Head of Department role
- Full attested degrees, high school certificates to meet UAE equalization process
- Successful candidates will be dedicated, flexible and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to attend a virtual skype interview or recruitment fairs as when they are communicated
Remuneration and Benefits
- International Teaching Experience
- Environment: Faith Based Environment
- Professional growth: Learning and Development opportunities
- Career growth: Promotion and/or transfers within our network of schools
- Facilities: World Class Educational Facilities
- Remuneration: Competitive Tax Free Salaries
- Accommodation: Housing Allowance provided in salary
- Airfare: Mobilization ticket and annual airfare allowance for self
- Health Insurance: Yes, Private Medical Insurance for self
- Education: Tuition fee discount as per policy
- Vacation: Public, National, Winter, Spring and Summer holidays
The American School of Creative Science (ASCS) now with three campuses across both Sharjah and Dubai, were founded based on the success of the flagship school International School of Creative Science to cater for the need of the same setting, however based on the American and the UAE Ministry of Education curriculum a unique K-12 institution that imparts academic excellence by providing modern dual-curriculum learning, highly attentive tutoring, and superior facilities – all within an unparalleled environment that fosters traditional values and develops well-rounded youth.
ASCS offers an education with a strong emphasis on Arabic and Islamic Studies. ASCS aims to provide a unique dual curriculum education second to none that nurtures, cultivates and fosters creative and critical thinking skills, academic excellence with strong moral values to develop successful and contributing members of a global society.
The school’s brand has become synonymous with academic brilliance imparted in a faith based environment and supported by its generously equipped facilities, making the institution amongst one of the most sought after international dual-curriculum schools in Sharjah, Dubai and the surrounding Emirates.