Head of Dept MFL Main Scale/UPS plus TLR1A
East Leake Academy requires a well-qualified and experienced Head of MFL with the ability to teach French to A level to join our successful Faculty from September 2017.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and energetic Head of MFL. The successful candidate will lead a vibrant team with a commitment to student engagement at a high level.
The successful candidate will be:
• An outstanding teacher who will inspire and motivate staff and students alike.
• Able to lead a team to ensure the highest levels of student attainment and progress
• Experienced in teaching French to A level.
• A graduate with a higher class degree.
• Able to offer a variety of teaching styles and enrichment opportunities to inspire, engage and further grow our languages provision
• Embracing collaborative working with colleagues across DALP (multi-academy trust).
To apply click here
Further information is available from the school website. For an informal discussion please contact Tim Jackson 01509 852424.
East Leake Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.