We wish to appoint a dedicated, outstanding and inspirational Head of Design and Technology to play a key role in the next phase of our development.
Haggerston School was judged ‘good’ by OFSTED in October 2017. The OFSTED report noted: “Staff have high morale. They are proud to work at the school and feel that leaders support them in a variety of ways. These include providing training to meet their individual needs. Teachers new to the profession value the high-quality mentoring and support that they receive. They also appreciate the career opportunities provided by the school.”
We are looking for someone who:
- can demonstrate that they have made a difference to standards of teaching, learning and achievement in their current post.
- is excellent as a classroom practitioner, with the ability to inspire students.
- expects the highest of themselves.
- is passionate and committed to ensuring that every child is able to achieve at the highest level.
We can offer you:
- children and young people who are eager to learn and progress.
- staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here.
- an excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended under BSF.
- a school committed to your professional development.
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
Download an application pack from the school’s website or you can request one by contacting the HR Department via e-mail: email@example.com
Application forms can also be returned to HR via email.
Closing date: 9am, Wednesday 19 May 2021
Interview and Assessment: Tuesday 25 May 2021
We are a diverse community committed to equality, and welcome applications from candidates from black and ethnic minority backgrounds.
Haggerston School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. All posts within the school are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Haggerston School is a mixed school with a sixth form since 2010, judged ‘good’ by OFSTED in March 2013.
Our recent OFSTED inspection noted: “the school has gone from strength to strength since the last inspection. Students now make ...