We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated teacher for this newly created post who is keen to drive forward technology and digital learning across the school from Reception to Year 6.
The successful applicant will:
- Have an expertise in all areas of digital learning, including tablets, software programs, VLE, website and infrastructure management.
- Be a creative teacher who inspires an enthusiasm for technology in children and staff.
- Create a vision for Digital Learning at Glendower and drive it forward throughout the school.
- Be passionate about enabling children to reach their potential
- Have a dynamic personality, a sense of humour and the ability to foster and maintain strong relationships within the whole school community
Glendower has a reputation for being strongly academic and the curriculum is very broad with sport, art, drama and music having high profiles within the school. The salary and package is generous and above National Scale. Glendower Preparatory School attaches great significance to the implementation of Digital Learning across the school.
Details of the post and application forms can be obtained from the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications will be Monday 5th December 2016 and interviews will take place on Friday 9th December 2016 or Tuesday 13th December. Applications should be marked for the attention of the Headmistress and include a CV and brief covering letter detailing your suitability for the role
Glendower Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and DBS vetting. Glendower is an equal opportunities employer.
GLENDOWER PREPARATORY SCHOOL
86 - 87 QUEEN’S GATE
LONDON SW7 5JX
0207 370 1927
IAPS Girls’ Day School. Pupils aged 4 – 11