Applications are invited for the above post at this Outstanding, stable, over-subscribed and ambitious school. As Head of Drama, you will join our Performing Arts & Sport Faculty and take middle leadership responsibility for standards in Drama.
We will appoint a consistently very good to outstanding teacher with very good leadership who achieves excellent results for progress and attainment with her/his classes at both KS3 and KS4 in Drama and who leads excellent Drama enrichment.
We are determined that the successful candidate will have:
A passion for teaching Drama
- Well-honed skills, in securing outstanding enjoyment, progress and attainment with critical groups at KS3 and KS4.
- Reliable evidence of very good to outstanding teaching and results.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with students, staff and parents .
- Expertise in ensuring excellent attitudes and conduct from students.
- A true love of Drama and its potential.
Closing date for completed applications – Wednesday, 16th October 2019 – 8.30am.
Application forms and further details are available from our Permanent Recruitment Partner Hannah Connell by calling 0151 242 5100 or emailing Hannah.Connell@hays.com
Please do not click any online ‘apply now’ links, as this will only submit your CV. As this is a permanent post, the process outlined above must be followed in order to make a valid application.
Headteacher: Mr S. Marshall
Executive Headteacher: Mr. D Duncan
11-16 Community School
Mossley Hollins High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post requires an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)