We are seeking to appoint a committed and energetic individual with the skills to join our outstanding Head of Department team and help further our school to its next level of excellence. St Angela’s is a Catholic Secondary Girls’ School serving an 11–18 student body of 1396 girls with a co-educational sixth form.
Building on the outstanding work and support of our Drama department you will have:
- A proven track record of excellent teaching
- Excellent leadership and teamworking skills
- The ability to think creatively and put into action leading edge plans to further teaching and learning in St Angela’s
- The energy to continue our outstanding work and the passion to see every individual achieve their potential
- The ability to line manage others with rigour and compassion
- The ability to continue to nurture the Ursuline ethos of Serviam.
Please contact Miss Caroline Brown for an application form: St Angela’s Ursuline School, St George’s Road, Forest Gate, London E7 8HU, Tel: 020 8472 6022
Closing date: 23rd February 2018
Interview date: w/b 26th February 2018
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.