HEAD OF DRAMA (with TLR2c) or TEACHER OF PERFORMING ARTS
Required for September 2018 / January 2019
Due to the relocation of a member of staff we are seeking a Head of Drama or a Teacher of Performing Artls.
The Malling School is increasingly becoming the first choice school for parents. As a result, our pupil numbers are increasing and the school is expanding.
The Malling School is a medium sized school that is growing approximately 10% year on year, offering great career opportunities for staff.
We can offer you:
- Opportunities to teach your specialist subject to GCSE and International Baccalaureate Level
- Opportunities for accelerated promotion for outstanding teachers
- Extensive and individualised professional development programme
- A new school with outstanding facilities
- A small but growing school which encourages innovation
- An opportunity to change lives through education
You will be/have:
- Either an excellent teacher of Performing Arts that’s looking for responsibility for Drama or an enthusiastic teacher where teaching ability is more important than the amount of experience
- The ability to teach Drama to KS3 is essential along with the ability to teach BTEC Performing Arts at KS4 and 5
- Able to direct whole school productions and other performances as part of a performing arts team
- Innovative in your approach to teaching
- Able to achieve excellent examination results for children
- Motivated by a desire to change lives
- A qualified teacher
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative teacher to join a dedicated and supportive department. We welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers as well as more experienced colleagues.
Please apply online via the TES website. For more information or to arrange an informal visit please email the HR Department at email@example.com .
Closing date: Monday 25 June 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 2 July 2018
The Malling School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV, Teaching Agency, Occupational Health check and two satisfactory references.