Teaching Opportunities with Wellington College in China
Wellington College China has schools in Hangzhou, Shanghai and Tianjin. Our schools, for pupils aged 2 to 18, are expanding rapidly, so we are looking for talented teachers in most subjects. We offer attractive packages and prioritise teachers’ professional and career development. The Wellington schools in China all have world-class facilities and resources.
We are now recruiting teachers to start for the school year 2020-2021.
Head of Early Years
Huili School Hangzhou. (Hangzhou)
Job Posted: 22 July 2019.
Job starts: 1 August 2020 .
Location: Hangzhou, China.
Contract Type: Full Time
Main Responsibilities of the post include:
1. Report to the Executive Master on all issues relating to the efficient management and organization of the Nursery
2. Providing strategic direction and leadership to the Nursery
3. Control budgets and finances within the Nursery and offer direction and support to Nursery coordinators and subject leaders, as when aspects of financial responsibility are delegated to them
4. Marketing the school through the building of strong links with the Hangzhou community and business interests in Hangzhou
5. Reviewing and producing all materials to inform all stakeholders and prospective pupils
6. Ensuring the school curriculum is of an excellent quality
7. Providing advice and guidance on the best educational environment and resources for young children
8. Serving as instructional leader to develop a system for continuous improvement of teaching and learning
9. Ensuring an orderly, stimulating and motivational culture with a strong sense of school community
10. Establishing a strong understanding of Wellington College and its ethos and traditions and review operating budgets and provide financial accountability
11. Managing the school in a fiscally responsible manner
12. Ensuring that the physical resources of the Nursery are utilised as effectively and efficiently as possible
13. Ensuring the provision of high quality learning through excellence in service delivery and performance management of people and resources
14. Manage the budget for professional development throughout the Nursery
15. Manage the budget for educational resources throughout the Nursery
16. Direct deployment of staffing and manpower throughout the Nursery
17. Ensure policies, practices and parental communications are established and maintained to support the physical, emotional and social development of the individual student
18. To implement and monitor the general policies, including those for Behaviour, Antibullying, Discipline and Child Protection within the Nursery
Please email us your CV and cover letter with a photo to jobs.hangzhou@wellingtoncollege indicating the position you are applying for in the subject header. A person specification is available in the supporting document section.