Head of Early Years / Kindergarten – Doha, Qatar
This school based in Doha, Qatar seek a Head of Early Years for August 2018. There are two positions available – one for the boys’ school and one for the girls’ school. The academy is a non-selective, non-denominational independent all-through school with sixth form serving students from the age of 4-18.
The schools operate a dual curriculum – a British style curriculum alongside the Qatar curriculum for Arabic, Islamic studies and social studies.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Early Years specialist to join the senior leadership team to fully support parents, students and staff as they work towards whole school improvement.
The Head of Kindergarten will be responsible for managing all staff programmes, curriculum content and assessment of the school.
This position would suit someone who is looking to expand their leadership skills in an international setting.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- A recognised Teaching qualification (B.Ed. / PGCE or equivalent)
- Significant knowledge and experience of the English National Curriculum particularly at Early Years / Foundation Stage
- Experience teaching EAL / ESL children
- Creative, innovative and resilient, the candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills. Good IT and organisational skills are also essential.
Experience leading an Early Years / Kindergarten department in an international setting is desirable but not essential.
The school offer a competitive package which includes:
1. Competitive Tax free salary between the range of QAR 20,000/- to QAR 25,000/- depending upon qualification & experience.
2. Two Bedroom Fully Furnished Apartment.
3. Utilities paid up to QR300 for singles and up to QR500 for families where applicable.
4. Yearly annual return ticket, medical insurance, visa and residency for employee
5. Yearly annual return ticket, medical insurance, 100% discount on tuition & registration fees, visa and residency for 3 dependents
How to Apply
Your application should be submitted by email and should include a CV with a photograph and a letter of application. Please submit your application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 194 9678 for additional information.
Initial screening interviews with qualified candidates will take place as applications are received.