Our client is a top secondary Christian Independent school ideally located for all Brisbane residents. Offering the best terms and conditions in teacher employment, this school is career enhancing in the short and long term sense. The school seeks a suitably qualified & highly motivated English teacher. This is a full time permanent position and will commence Term 1 2018.
About the Role:
- Head of English Faculty
- Full Time, Permanent
- Commence January 2018
- Must prepare faculty for new Senior Assessment in Years 11 and 12 to be implemented 2019
- Top Christian School
- Candidates who are active Christians will be highly regarded
About the School:
- Top Brisbane Christian School
- Lovely modern campuses
- Very good to excellent student behaviours
- A friendly and supportive staff
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Ref #WEB1708-520262CW or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).