Smart Teachers is recruiting a Head of English for a top secondary Christian Independent school ideally located for all Brisbane residents. Offering the best terms and conditions in teacher employment, this school is career enhancing in the short and long term sense. The school seeks a suitably qualified & highly motivated English teacher. This is a full time permanent position and will commence Term 1 2018.
About the Role:
- Head of English Faculty
- Full Time, Permanent
- Commence January 2018
- Must prepare faculty for new Senior Assessment in Years 11 and 12 to be implemented 2019
- Top Christian School
- Candidates who are active Christians will be highly regarded
About the School:
- Top Brisbane Christian School
- Lovely modern campuses
- Very good to excellent student behaviours
- A friendly and supportive staff
About the Location:
Brisbane is the third largest city in Australia. Queensland's capital strikes a nice balance between the bustle of the bigger capitals, with less overall crowding and typically sunnier weather to boot. Located one hour from the North and South Coasts.
- In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Queensland College of Teachers
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES1708-520262CW
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.