We are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable English specialist to lead the subject and to teach English Literature to A Level in this rapidly growing independent school for boys, as we move to our new home in Crystal Palace. If you relish the challenge of helping to create something special, this opportunity could be for you!
What we offer
- A positive and supportive working environment in which staff help each other to develop;
- The opportunity to promote a love of literature to our enthusiastic and well-behaved students;
- A school which combines the excitement of a growing school with respect for work-life balance;
- A school culture which values both personal development and high academic expectations.
What you offer
- Strong subject knowledge and a passion for communicating it;
- A desire to be part of a school with a rich extra-curricular offering;
- A desire to be part of a collaborative community of teachers who seek to improve.
The deadline for applications is midday on Monday 1st March 2021.
Enquiries about the role should be directed to Mrs L Sales, Headmaster’s PA, on 020 8185 7770 or E-mail: email@example.com.
The Cedars School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years
The Cedars is a rapidly growing independent senior school for boys. Founded in 2013, there are currently 173 boys on roll from Years 7 to 12. Our first sixth formers will sit A Levels in 2019. The school attracts boys from a large geographical area, ...