Head of English Faculty
Salary to include TLR £9,475.00
Full Time - required from September 2018
This is an ideal opportunity for a proven Head of Department or suitably experienced second in department to lead a strong faculty in our successful school. We are seeking a team member who wishes to make a significant contribution, not only in their Faculty but also within the leadership of the wider school. This is an exciting time to lead this successful faculty.
The candidate must:
· have high expectations
· want to work within a school where we are ambitious for all our students whatever their abilities and where we recognise that staff development and teamwork is paramount.
As Netherhall School is part of The Anglian Learning Trust, there is the potential for wider career opportunities and development should the applicant be interested.
Vibrant working environment
Our central belief is that great schools recruit and retain great teachers and leaders. You will be joining an ambitious, vibrant and supportive working environment. You will be working with outstanding colleagues who are passionate about their subject specialism and pedagogy and who show extraordinary commitment and dedication to the young people in their care, as well as bring hugely supportive of each other.
· A successful 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with a flourishing Sixth Form
· Impressive subject facilities
· A vibrant, supportive community with friendly colleagues and students
· Situated in Cambridge – a centre of excellence
· Cross Trust developmental opportunities
This is an exciting time to consider joining our outstanding learning community and we look forward to receiving your application.
To apply for this position please download an application pack from the school website www.netherhall.org or contact Debbie Pickering, PA to the Principal on firstname.lastname@example.org
Only application forms with a covering letter accepted
Application deadline – Thursday 22nd March, 12 noon
Please note: Interviews will take place on Tuesday 27th March 2018
The school has a clear commitment to Child Protection and Safeguarding Children.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS Check.