We are seeking to appoint a Head of English from the 1st September 2018. The successful candidate will teach, and build upon, our current Key Stage 3, IGCSE and IBDP English A & B curricula. The ability to offer a second subject would be an advantage.
There are currently some 150 students in our Senior School; however, we are an expanding IB World school. We would therefore be interested in candidates who have both IGCSE and IB Diploma Programme training and teaching experience.
- to possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- to be a UK resident with a valid passport, dual passport or already in possession of a valid visa that allows work in Italy
- to be a citizen of the EU
- to hold "Qualified Teacher Status" or equivalent qualifications
How to apply (Closing date 17th April 2018)
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send the following to email@example.com
- letter of application
- full CV with photograph
- contact details of three referees (one must be the current/most recent employer)
The initial interview will be via Skype with short-listed candidates being invited to Rome. If you have not heard from us by 24th April 2018, at the latest, your application has not been successful.
Kindly note that the appointment process will include stringent recruitment procedures including a DBS check. You are encouraged to visit our website at www.southlands.it to learn more about the school.