Collingham Independent GCSE and Sixth-form College is seeking an impressive teacher of GCSE and A Level English on a full-time basis, although some flexibility in relation to hours is possible. The right candidate would also be invited to become Head of English.
Collingham is a small college accommodated in an elegant town house in the heart of Kensington, West London over looking a delightful garden square. We have forty years of GCSE and sixth-form experience and are one of London's leading independent colleges.
- be able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of material required for English Language and Literature GCSE and English Literature A level specifications;
- have a dynamic classroom presence and outstanding classroom management skills;
- maintain high expectations of students;
- keep excellent records and be able to carefully monitor student progress;
- be a team-player who has the potential to motivate and manage others;
- be fully conversant with, actively support and implement the College’s policy on safeguarding, child protection, pastoral care, behaviour and discipline.
For more information about Collingham Independent GCSE and Sixth-form College, please visit www.collingham.co.uk
For further information regarding the post, please telephone the Principal, Sally Powell, on 020 7244 7414 or e-mail her PA Emma Clyne: firstname.lastname@example.org for the role and person specification. All applications should be through on-line at TES.
Collingham College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.