Are you a Head of English looking for a new challenge in an amazing school in Latin America?
Tes are seeking to appoint an experienced Head of English on a full-time permanent basis from March 2021 (Possibility to work online until July). This is a great opportunity to work in a well-recognized school in Lima, Peru, and become part of their educational community with a role that brings great responsibility.
The school's mission is to be recognized for its excellence in the training of critical, creative and committed citizens, capable of designing innovative proposals to improve the quality of life of their community.
- To be responsible for the English Department: Preschool, Elementary and Secondary
- To innovate on an educational, integrative school strategy.
- To implement learning methodologies at all levels
- To design a proposition of value that fits the school's educational philosophy
- To identify teachers' strengths
The successful candidate will have:
- Graduate Degree in Education, Linguistics and/or Literature
- Master's Degree in Education would be highly valued
- Certification in English as a Second Language (ESL or EFL)
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in leading and coordinating teams and teachers
In return, the school will offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Training at Dinamica
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and 'Quick Apply' below! For more information please contact email@example.com
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...