Our client is a coeducational Catholic school in western Melbourne. The school has a student-centred approach to learning and is a highly supportive and collaborative teaching environment.
About the Role:
- Curriculum Leadership Position
- Strong curriculum background
- Full-time role, three year contract
- Commencing January 2018
About the School:
- Excellent student behaviour
- Respectful College community
- Work within a highly motivated and dynamic community
- Commute against traffic from the CBD
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1709-521116NS, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)