Currently, the Trust Schools are Upton Court Grammar School in Slough, Trevelyan Middle School in Windsor and Foxborough Primary School in Langley.
Our ethos is to ‘recruit for attitude, train for skill’! Our mission is grounded on three core values which our schools embrace. These are:
- to collaborate: we believe in working in partnership and providing both high challenge and high support that enables every individual and team to succeed together
- to invest: we believe in releasing potential and seek to provide a wide range of exciting professional learning experiences for every individual
- to pioneer: we believe in taking risks and we never accept mediocrity
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding practitioner and have the ability to lead and motivate
• Have high expectations for standards of achievement and behaviour
• Have vision and the ability to contribute to the leadership of a small successful department
• Be able to work collaboratively to support and motivate others
• Have the drive and energy to enthuse and inspire pupils
The successful candidate will be leading our English Department but additionally provide line management for French. Under your leadership, you will have the opportunity to develop curriculum links between the two departments, using these to the mutual benefit of both subject areas. While our current French department is small, your leadership will help to raise the profile of foreign language study across the school.
In return, we can offer you:
• well-resourced classrooms, facilities and the necessary IT equipment
• fantastic communities of staff and students
• benefits which include an Employee Assistance Programme, an extensive range of Retail Discounts, training and development opportunities
The school is changing rapidly, in many ways. This will doubtless continue as the needs of society and our context change too. It is never dull, often challenging, demanding in the best possible way - an exciting and extraordinarily worth-while and fulfilling place to be.
Applications should be sent to Mrs Bhamini Lynn, Recruitment Manager, Pioneer Educational Trust, c/o Foxborough Primary School, Common Road, Langley, SL3 8TX or email@example.com
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory references, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check), and evidence of essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.