Aldar Academies are currently seeking an outstanding Head of EYFS for Al Yasmina Academy for the Academic year 2020-2021.
Al Yasmina Academy is an outstanding English Curriculum school in the beautiful city of Abu Dhabi. It is an exciting, challenging and enjoyable place for all, where the staff are dedicated to providing a stimulating environment, where everyone feels valued and safe, ideas can flourish and students can realise their full potential. A love of learning, enquiry, independence, creativity, motivation and resilience are key factors in our learning culture. We appreciate the importance of achieving high standards and support that process. It is important to us that we provide academic rigour within a supportive and inviting environment in which students enjoy attending and feel safe. We aim to equip our students to become global citizens of the future, able to make a positive contribution to society.
We value highly the partnership between home and Academy and encourage all parents to take an active part in the education of their children. The Academy cannot work in isolation. The partnership between Academy staff, parents and other stakeholders is an essential one. Together we can set challenges and our partners can join us when we ask how can we do it even better.
• Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions.
• Tax Free Salary
• Fully furnished accommodation
• Medical insurance and Air Fare
• Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
• Excellent professional development and guidance
• BA in childhood studies or Bachelor of education in early years
• University Degree on other specialisation combined by a certified professional certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care (Level 3)
• High School Degree combined by a certified professional certificate in Early Childhood Education and care (Level 3), or practical experience in early childhood care or education for at least two years.
• Minimum of 6 years of experience as a EYFS Curriculum.
• Strong experience teaching the English National Curriculum
• Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
• Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
• A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
• Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
• Respect for all members of a nursery community, irrespective of position, , age and ethnic background
• A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
• A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
A covering letter and CV including details of two referees should be submitted via the TES website.