Head of Facilities and Estates
37.5 hours per week – all year round
Scale – PO3 £32486 - £36379
Transforming Lives, Transforming Communities
The governors and staff are ambitious for the school: Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
If you are ambitious for yourself and the learners you serve, then you are the person we need.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be committed to the Feversham ethos of high expectations.
- Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of learners.
- Have experience of Facilities and Estates Management.
- Have an understanding or experience of Health & Safety.
- Be highly organised and able to work effectively in a team or on their own initiative.
- A qualified and skilled tradesperson.
- Have good literacy, numeracy and ICT skills, with the ability to write complex and detailed reports.
- Be a committed team player with experience of having led and managed successful teams.
The school benefits from:
- A forward thinking senior leadership team under a Chief Executive with a proven track record of establishing outstanding schools and teams.
- A committed and talented body of staff.
- A supportive Governing Body, Trust and Community.
- An excellent CPD programme.
Closing Date: Thursday 15 February 2018 at midday
Shortlisting: Friday 16 February 2018
Interview Date: Expected week commencing 19 February 2018
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be requested for the successful candidate.
More information about the post and a downloadable application form can be found on our website: www.qbury.com. Please note that CVs are not accepted. For an informal chat about either this role, or the school, please contact Sue Hosker, Business Manager on 01274 410813 or email her at email@example.com
“The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.”