We are seeking an innovative and enthusiastic professional to join our well-respected and successful MFL team. We need someone who is passionate with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in this subject area, ideally teaching Spanish and French.
Chosen Hill School is a thriving comprehensive academy, judged good by Ofsted in all categories. It is a large, popular and successful 11-18 Academy School situated in Churchdown half way between Cheltenham and Gloucester. We have around 1400 students on roll, of which 200 are in the Sixth Form. Chosen Hill is a happy school, where students, staff and parents work closely in partnership. There is an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an outstanding teacher
- Have excellent and current subject and pedagogical knowledge
- Be innovative and inspirational in their teaching, and ambitious for their students
- Be able to work collaboratively
We can offer you:
- The chance to work in an innovative and forward thinking school
- Effective support for Professional Development
- A friendly and supportive environment
- The opportunity to work with well-motivated students
A job description can be viewed below.
For further information or an informal visit to the school please contact Mrs J Henrikson at email@example.com.
To apply please complete the Application Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date: 3 March 2018
Interview date: To be confirmed
Chosen Hill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts require a DBS clearance prior to commencement.