Emmaus College, Rockhampton, is a co-educational secondary Catholic college in the Diocese of Rockhampton with a student population of approximately 1350 students.
An exciting opportunity currently exists within the Emmaus College community and applications are now invited for the position of Head of Faculty – Religious Education, commencing 15 July 2019.
The Head of Faculty – Religious Education, will act in collaboration with the Leadership Team, Director of Campus and other Head of Faculty’s to articulate and bring to life the College’s Vision and Mission. The primary purpose of the Head of Faculty - Religious Education is the holistic development and welfare of students in their area of leadership.
The successful applicant will have a deep commitment to providing quality Catholic Education based on a personal faith, participate in the faith life of their Parish, as well as, have appropriate teaching experience, academic qualifications and leadership qualities.
We invite applications from qualified educators who are committed to the ideals of Catholic schools and possess the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Appropriate qualities, knowledge and skills to provide a relevant and holistic education
We offer generous incentives including:-
- Competitive salary structure for Teaching staff
- Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
- Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
- 39 weeks of term time for a school year
- Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
- Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
- Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa of Westfund Health Insurance
For further information and to apply for this position please download an application package from our website.