Cranford Community College is a large, friendly school in West London with a fantastic personal development programme for staff at all levels. We have been judged as outstanding by OFSTED and are a Lead Teaching School. We are looking for a passionate Head of Geography to thrive in our innovative and supportive environment.
What we can offer:
• Great opportunities for development and progression within the school
• Funded CPD including NPQ Leadership courses
• A programme of amazing extra-curricular and international visits and exchanges
• Free parking for cars and bicycles
• Access to sports facilities on site
• Subsidised meals and celebration events
What you can offer:
• A track record of delivering great outcomes for students
• Experience of leading a team or a project successfully
• Ability to teach Geography up to A Level
• A passion for enthusing young people to take part in and excel at Geography
• Teaching creative, interactive lessons and sharing best practice and ideas
• Expanding the excellent programme of extra-curricular sports related activities
At least one reference will need to be from your current Headteacher.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment therefore all posts are subject to enhanced DBS checking.
Please click on the ‘apply’ button below to complete the application form for this role.
Closing date: 12.00 Midday, Wednesday 11th December 2019