We seek a well-qualified, dynamic, innovative and forward-thinking games coach to lead colleagues in maintaining and building the reputation of girls’ games at Sandroyd. The vacancy is for September 2020, but could be April 2020 for the right candidate.
The successful candidate must be an outstanding and inspirational coach and leader. This may be their first management position, or they may be an experienced games coach. We would be interested in applicants from both Prep and Senior Schools.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
● Creating and delivering an inspirational vision for Sandroyd sport both in the Prep School and the Pre-Prep.
● Provide leadership and development for all areas of sporting activity, including strategy, coaching, operations and facilities across the School.
● Work with the Director of Sports regarding the fixture list for each term.
● Ensure that there is an appropriate amount of sport available to all abilities each day.
● Establish, monitor and maintain coaching best practice for each sport.