Our vision is to become a beacon of educational excellence, transforming the lives of the individuals and communities we serve
Head of Higher Education Quality
Reference Number: SCCG1903
Salary: £12,546 - £13,824 a pro rata of £31,365 - £34,561 per annum. Incremental progression throughout the band is available
Advert Closing Date: 17 March 2019
Interview Date: w/c 25 March 2019
Location: FutureSkills at MediaCityUK
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: 0.4 FTE
The successful applicant will be able to lead and manage the higher education quality assurance policies and processes.
We also require applicants to have:
• Detailed knowledge of a range of quality frameworks including Ofsted, Office for Students and QAA.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to make use of computerised information systems
• Ability to analyse, interpret and present statistical information
• Knowledge of quality requirements by key awarding bodies
• Knowledge of processes of internal and external moderation/verification.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information, please visit our website and twitter or if you have any queries regarding this vacancy please email HR@salfordcc.ac.uk
Reason to Join Us:
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• A number of optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes including IT Equipment, Childcare Vouchers & Bikes
• Staff Discounts – including www.staffbenefits.co.uk and NUS Extra
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships & confidential staff counselling via CareFirst
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.