Head of Health and Social Care
Inner London Area
Main pay range (£29,663 - £40,371)
Upper pay range (£44,488 - £49,356)
TLR 2b (£4,528)
Required: September 2019
• Are you an enthusiastic leader looking to develop your practice in a new environment?
• Are you passionate about health and social care and able to inspire others to ensure students make excellent progress?
• Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people in Hackney?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, innovative and ambitious individual to play an important role in the academy and make a significant impact in the academy.
We welcome applications from outstanding teachers with the experience or potential to lead on Health and Social Care.
The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about Health and Social Care.
• Have a proven track record of impact on student progress.
• Be a dynamic, career minded professional.
In return we offer:
• A rewarding role in an outstanding academy.
• The opportunity to progress your career.
• Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations.
• Comprehensive staff benefits.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Please note that CV’s or incomplete application forms will not be considered. All other applications will be considered, however, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted. Clapton Girls’ Academy reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
Telephone: 020 8985 6641
Visit the school website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date: Wednesday 20th March 2019 (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: w/c 25th March 2019