Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced Teacher for our prestigious client Independent school located in Canberra, ACT. This school boasts an excellent teaching and learning environment and excels academically. Teachers are given the opportunity to utilise modern facilities and extensive resources. The role is to commence in January 2018.
About the Role:
- Head of House
- Overseeing the pastoral care and welfare of 160 students across Years 7-12
- Teaching within a secondary specialism
- Full-time, Permanent contract
- Position to commence January 2018
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after Independent School
- Extensive facilities set within 10 hectares of leafy grounds
- Access to generous professional development programs and an annual staff scholarship
- Convenient location with various transport links
- Well-resourced staff amenities
- Innovative curriculum including online delivery
- A number of day-to-day benefits including morning tea
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Referral reward scheme (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Be suitably qualified and highly experienced in teaching your subject area(s) to senior levels
- Ideally have experience in a similar role or hold relevant post graduate qualifications in education or student welfare
- Knowledge of the BSSS and IB curriculums desirable
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be eligible to gain registration with ACT TQI and a WWVP
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1710-522259SM, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.