We are looking to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic colleague to lead and develop the teaching and learning within the Humanities throughout our school.
The successful candidate will be someone who has:
- a passion for teaching and learning;
- the ability to teach outstanding lessons over time to pupils in Key Stages 2 and 3;
- experience of working within a successful Humanities Department;
- knowledge of current trends and debates influencing the teaching of Humanities;
- outstanding classroom practice including the ability to deliver inspirational learning experiences;
- experience of leadership and raising standards;
- a commitment to ensuring the best possible learning experiences for our pupils.
We are a 9–13 middle school recently rated as good by Ofsted.
We are proud to offer:
an inspirational headteacher, supported by talented, enthusiastic and hard-working staff;
a culture that encourages learning for all;
happy, confident and motivated pupils;
a strong values culture;
a dynamic environment where everyone is striving to improve outcomes for all.
If you believe that you are the person we are seeking, please complete an application form which can be obtained, along with supporting material for this post, from the ‘Vacancies' section of the school website.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact the Headteacher’s PA if you would like to make an appointment to visit the school on 01525 372640.
For further details of this role and the school and to apply online please visit: www.linsladeac.co.uk
Closing date: 30 November 2016 at 3.00pm
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 5 December 2016
Linslade School (Linslade Academy Trust) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This position is subject to an enhanced disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.