We want to recruit a fantastic teacher to lead our Humanities Department, a teacher who can make a difference to the lives of our students.
The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of History at KS3 and 4 and will be
• A dynamic, inspirational and enthusiastic classroom practitioner with high expectations in the classroom.
• Fully committed to learning, high quality teaching and raising standards of all students.
• Passionate about your subject; able to inspire and motivate students and staff.
• Committed to ensuring all students reach their potential.
• Able to recognise opportunities and face challenges, whilst maintaining your sense of humour and care for young people.
At Gloucester Academy we aim to do more than just teach; we know that our impact extends far beyond the classroom. As a teacher you are more than just an educator; you are a mentor to look up to, a beacon of knowledge, able to build confidence in young adults as they develop into the members of society of whom we can be proud.
Our aim is to become one of the most rapidly improving schools in the country, and this is an exciting time to join us. As part of the rapidly growing White Horse Federation Multi Academy Trust, not only will you have the friendship and support of your colleagues within GA but you will also be part of a wider network of Secondary and Primary schools across Gloucestershire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire, led by leading educational practitioners. This means great career opportunities.
Visits to the Academy are welcome, Please do come and meet some of the staff and our students to see for yourself. Please contact us directly on 01452 428800 to make an appointment.
Visit our website for more information www.gloucesteracademy.com