Our client is a long-standing 7 12 school in the Whitsundays Region. This school provides an environment for Students which is characterized by warmth and positive interest, and by authoritative adult-student interactions.
About the Role:
- Term 1 2022 start
- Permanent position
- Head of Humanities
- Aspiring or established leaders encouraged to apply
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TB2108-549747, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers