The Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz is an international boarding school with a history stretching back over 100 years, located near St. Moritz in the Engadine/Switzerland. 180 boarders from around the world and 90 local day students study at our school for the Swiss Matura, the German Abitur and the International Baccalaureate Diploma. The school philosophy is founded on respect for tradition combined with innovative thinking and emphasizes values such as open-mindedness, tolerance, respect, fair play and commitment.
We are currently looking for an experienced
Head of International Studies
- Member of the School Leadership Team (equivalent of Deputy Head)
- Start date: Beginning of August 2018
- University degree, teaching diploma
- IBDP/IBCP Teaching experience
- Good knowledge of German would be an advantage
- EU/EFTA citizenship
- Attractive conditions of employment, including competitive salary
- A dynamic international context in the spectacular alpine setting of the Engadine
- Opportunities for professional development
Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; the successful applicant will be subject to thorough background checks.