Following the promotion of our current Head to an executive leadership role, on whole school strategic and compliance matters, we are seeking to appoint a dynamic, ambitious individual to take on the leadership of our Junior Boys’ School, from September 2018. We are looking for a leader with a passion for achieving the best outcomes for all our boys, with a real gift for leading and motivating others, combined with outstanding strategic and communication skills.
The successful applicant will be:
- An inspirational leader who has a strong, visible and active presence in all parts of the School, and in the wider community
- A teacher with an over-riding passion for the intellectual, pastoral development and wellbeing of our pupils; with sound expert knowledge and the skills to communicate that to others
- Capable of identifying and articulating the School’s strengths and making it the first choice for pupils who will benefit from the education that our school offers
- Experienced at successfully leading staff through a planning cycle that seeks constant school improvement
- Able to demonstrate a strong and obvious commitment to pupil welfare and safeguarding and a clear understanding of Child Protection issues.
Above all you must want the very best for our pupils and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child within a broad curricular and co-curricular programme, and of achieving high standards.
In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.