September 2020 will see an increase in the curriculum time allocated to Music and we are looking for a dynamic and transformative teacher to take the lead on the innovation and development of the subject across the Junior School.
The successful candidate will teach our engaged and enthusiastic girls from Nursery to Year 6, as well as making a significant contribution to our extra-curricular offer. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced and passionate teacher to make their mark on our happy and successful Junior School.
About Croydon High School
Established in 1874, Croydon High School prides itself on its innovative approach and friendly atmosphere. The School is located in Selsdon, south of Croydon on a beautiful campus.
As part of the Girls’ Day School Trust, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we are able to offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
Further details and an application pack can be downloaded from our website by clicking the apply button.
The closing date for applications is noon, Friday 21 February 2020.
Interviews to take place during week commencing 2 March 2020.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.