Our client is a highly reputable independent school located in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. This school boasts strong community ties, excellent academic results and modern facilities and has a close partnership with parents and teachers to maximise students' potential.
About the Role:
• Head of Learning and Teaching - Year 7-12
• Full-time, Permanent position with 0.4 teaching load
• Commencing Term 1, 2021
• Hold a teaching and or masters qualification recognised in Australia
• Leadership experience is preferable
• Interest and passion in pedagogy, particularly in Cultures of Thinking and Making Thinking Visible
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Provide a minimum of three recent professional references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Faith, quoting job reference #TES2011-546447FL – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2011-546447SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Sydney’s Upper North Shore
We’re an education business, here to help educators find and secure fulfilling jobs in some of the best schools throughout Australia and internationally. We help experienced principals and deputy principals secure their next role, and middle managers...